Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Joy and New Year Wishes

Man, I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and do this more often. I hope everyone had the holly jolly-est Christmas. Hudson wanted a bunk bed and a baby sister. Poor kid got neither, but wasn't disappointed:) I am completely exhausted/burnt out from Christmas orders, but my sewing room has just been begging me to come in and sit a spell. Finally did Brady a Mickey shirt I had been meaning to do for weeks. Turned out really cute. Just downloaded a super cute new monogram design from apexembdesigns.com (see pic below) and set on a fleece baby blanket (bought at Target). New for 2011: Custom minky dot baby blankets, burp cloths, boo boo bags OH MY! Really excited about the boo boo bags. They are filled with rice and you just put them in the freezer until needed. Blankets are 36" square. Made 2 for Brady and Hudson yesterday. They love rubbing the soft dots. I would have done the reverse blanket side in a soft, fuzzy fabric, but I was out and the 6 inches of snow kept me from running to Knoxville. Thanks to everyone who placed Christmas orders. Send me pics of your cute doodlebugs in Doodlebug Stitches. Much love.

1 comment:

  1. I love the shirt that has the pickup truck with the Santa hat on it. Is that machine embroidery or did you do that by hand?

    ReplyDelete